Job: Lead Generation Specialist UK
|Active since||14-04-2016||Job category||Sales: Business Development|
|Location||Tyne and Wear||Level||-|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
As part of our EMEA Sales Team, you will...
• Develop existing prospects in order to raise SaleCycle’s profile and increase our customer base in the EMEA region.
• Enrich data currently stored, building profiles of contacts through extensive and precise research.
• Engage and develop relationships with existing contacts, ensuring they are fully aware of SaleCycle’s products with relation to their industry.
• ‘Socially sell’ SaleCycle products and services to prospective customers without pitching through a direct sales approach. Guide their learning and understanding in preparation for sales team handover
• Be very active on Social Media, create your own compelling social persona, building profiles of prospects, understanding their position, level of influence, market, competitors, colleagues etc.
• Assist the Sales team in understanding more about potential customers ‘warmth’ prior to making initial contact.
• Assist the Marketing team in deciding on the content to display to the fully researched prospects, in order to maximise the likelihood of interaction.
Essentially you will...
• Have a background in researching and developing an understanding of prospects and contacts online, ideally within a sales or new business environment.
• Be comfortable and confident speaking with stakeholders of all levels internally and externally of SaleCycle, using a variety of methods (phone, email, social media, other).
• Have experience of, or display an interest in applying the principles of social selling to prospects.
• Display strong knowledge of Social Media platforms used within a professional setting in addition to having a strong online presence yourself.
• Have the ability, patience and methodical approach to research, document and leverage a profile of potential customers.
• Have business acumen to know where value can be found, knowing where to invest your time and understanding the strongest ROI.
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we provide a contributory pension scheme and life insurance. We also offer a relaxing 25 days annual leave and, because we know that life doesn’t always fit around work, semi-flexible working hours. If this isn’t enough then you’ll enjoy free breakfasts (and smoothies!), fruit and sweets to keep you going all day long and a free lunch on the last Friday of the month (just because!).
Sales: Business Development
|Industry / Industries||
|Keywords||lead generation, sales, business development, engagement, social media, selling,|