Job: Lead Generation Specialist UK
|Active since||14-04-2016||Job category||Sales: Business Development|
|Location||Tyne and Wear||Level||-|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
Our Sales Team is essential to the growth of the business and the role of a Lead Generation Specialist is where it all begins. Working closely with the Marketing and wider Sales teams you will be required to research, identify and target new business prospects in the Northern EMEA region. You should engage with these prospects, educating them on our solutions and what we can bring to their business, demonstrating knowledge and establishing a relationship. The primary goal of this role is to fully engage with potential new clients leading to qualified meetings for the Enterprise Sales Managers.
Working closely with your colleagues in the Sales team to establish, target and engage potential new business opportunities in the region, keeping content relevant and of interest to the target market. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of warm leads to feed into the Northern EMEA sales team:
• Outbound calling and emailing from your desk in our open-plan office
• Developing a strong understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce ecosystem alongside exceptional knowledge of our products in order to determine suitability for fully researched prospects
• Engage and develop relationships with prospects in order to determine their interest in our products and marketing content, ensuring the prospect is engaged and fully aware of SaleCycle’s products with relation to their Industry
• Enrich data currently stored, building profiles of contacts through extensive research and development
• Developing existing contacts and leads and raising SaleCycle’s profile. Increase our customer base by reaching out to global market leaders within Northern EMEA.
• ‘Socially sell’ SaleCycle products and services to prospective customers without pitching through a direct sales approach. Guide their learning and understanding before booking them in for a meeting to discuss solutions SaleCycle can offer
• Be very active on Social Media, create your own compelling social persona, building profiles of prospects, understanding their position, level of influence, market, competitors, colleagues etc.
• Assist the Marketing team in deciding on the content to display to the fully researched contacts, in order to maximise the likelihood of interaction
As a Lead Generation Specialist you will require a strong set of personal attributes to make drive growth in the business and ensure our clients are provided with the 5-star service. As a minimum you will need to:
• Understand the basics of Digital Marketing, such as Ad Serving, Banner Advertising and Pay Per Click
• Have a personable and enthusiastic phone manner in an open office environment.
• Have the ability to gauge and use the most effective communication style for each client in order to establish a relationship.
• You are friendly, enthusiastic, confident and are completely comfortable speaking with stakeholders of all levels internally and externally using a variety of tools to communicate (phone, email, social media, other).
• Strong knowledge of social media, with an established professional online presence, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ etc.
• Have a background in researching and developing an understanding of prospects and contacts online, ideally within a sales or new business environment. You enjoy ‘the hunt’ for information to build up a profile for contacts.
• Have experience with SalesForce or a similar sales CRM tool to track and manage key contacts that you build
• Lead Generation experience in a sales environment related to Digital Marketing would be beneficial. A role in which researching professionals is a large part of the job, for example, experience in the Recruitment sector could be suitable, if the focus was in Digital Marketing and Digital Media
• You are meticulous and precise in your work, ensuring that the highest quality of relevant information is supplied and you can manage your time accordingly.
What we offer
Recently voted the Number 1 Tech Company to work for, SaleCycle offers plenty of perks. Semi-flexible working hours, 25 days’ annual leave and life cover, to name a few! This role also comes with a commission structure.
Sales: Business Development
|Industry / Industries||
|Keywords||lead generation, sales, business development, engagement, social media, selling,|