Job: Lead Generation Specialist
|Active since||06-04-2016||Job category||Sales: Business Development|
|Location||Paris||Level||Entry level / Graduate|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
|Hours||0 - 35||Salary||-|
Welcome to the evolving world of Behavioural Marketing! A staggering 98% of website visitors leave a site without hitting that crucial purchase button. Our market leading On-Site & Email Remarketing solutions enable ecommerce marketers to reconnect with consumers who don’t convert, reminding them why they came to a site in the first place.
Founded in 2010, we’ve grown from our North Eastern roots; With our HQ in the UK and offices in the US, France, Singapore and plans for further global growth! SaleCycle powers campaigns for some of the most recognisable brands in the world. Including Ikea, Ralph Lauren and Virgin Atlantic.
We’re a passionate company with passionate people and ‘Love what you do’ firmly rooted in our culture. It’s tattooed on the arm of our CEO, visible on our office walls, and present in everything we do. We use the latest tech and innovation to shape our products and deliver results. All of which wouldn’t be possible without our people.
Role Summary, South EMEA Lead Generation Specialist, Paris (France)
This role is key to the SaleCycle business and essential to the growth of each region. Through research and development of relationships with new and existing prospects, you will increase the market’s knowledge of SaleCycle’s products. You will build and refine an engagement strategy for key prospects to ensure a steady flow of warm leads into the Sales team.
You will report directly to the South EMEA Head of Sales and collaborate closely with the Business Development Managers in making the generated opportunities successful.
• Develop existing prospects in order to raise SaleCycle’s profile and increase our customer base in the South EMEA region.
• Enrich data currently stored, building profiles of contacts through extensive and precise research.
• Engage and develop relationships with existing contacts, ensuring they are fully aware of SaleCycle’s products with relation to their industry.
• ‘Socially sell’ SaleCycle products and services to prospective customers without pitching through a direct sales approach. Guide their learning and understanding before booking them in for a demonstration of SaleCycle products
• Be very active on Social Media, create your own compelling social persona, building profiles of prospects, understanding their position, level of influence, market, competitors, colleagues etc.
• Ensure the prospect is engaged and fully aware of the benefits to working with SaleCycle
• Assist the Marketing team in deciding on the content to display to the fully researched prospects, in order to maximise the likelihood of interaction.
Your Personal Skills
• Challenge seeker with ambition to develop quickly their Sales skills
• Meticulous and precise in their work
• Excellent interpersonal skills in addressing stakeholders of all levels internally and externally
• Likes digging to find the right information and using social medias to create business opportunities
• Friendly, enthusiastic and fun to fit in with our diverse international team
Your Professional Skills
• Experience of lead generation in a sales environment is a must. A role in which researching professionals is a large part of the job, for example, a Recruitment Consultant, would be suitable.
• Be comfortable and confident speaking with stakeholders of all levels internally and externally of SaleCycle, using a variety of methods (phone, email, social media, other).
• Have experience of, or display an interest in applying the principles of social selling to prospects.
• Have business acumen to know where value can be found, knowing where to invest your time and understanding the strongest ROI.
• Knowledge of (ideally) Salesforce or another CRM would be preferable.
• Experienced in researching and ‘digging’ for information to build up a profile for contacts.
• Strong knowledge of social media, with a professional online presence, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ etc.
• Comfortable with working in French, English, and ideally a third European language (Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German)
What we offer
We value our team, so in addition to uncapped commission, we offer plenty or perks. Semi-flexible working hours, a fully paid insurance scheme and a nice terrace for team lunches!
Sales: Business Development
|Industry / Industries||
|Keywords||sales; social selling; prospection; business development|