Job: Implementation Developer
|Active since||08-02-2017||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Location||Rainton||Level||Entry level / Graduate|
|Educational level||Vocational / Diploma / As...||Employment type||Permanent contract|
SaleCycle’s next generation technology allows clients to automatically contact people who abandon their shopping cart, booking, or application form with dynamic, personalized messages in real-time. These messages typically result in a staggering uplift of 4.5 – 6% in online sales p.a.
The web-based SaleCycle platform forms the core of our business and handles an incredible amount of data from our 600+ international clients. Ensuring this runs smoothly is an exciting and challenging task for our Technology Team and, boy, do they rise to that challenge!
Role Summary, Implementation Developer, Rainton Bridge, Tyne & Wear
As we continue to grow the business globally we are looking to add an Implementation Developer to the team. Our Implementation Team are responsible for the client journey once contracts are exchanged. As part of this journey our developers are responsible for integrating our software service with our client’s websites. This role is key in activating new clients and supporting existing campaigns and services.
• Conduct extensive investigations on your clients’ websites, identifying how we will scrape the information our platform needs to create compelling campaigns, making relevant suggestions to improve the efficiency of the checkout process.
• Proactively identify any custom development required, internally or externally, to ensure maximum effectiveness of our platform, whilst maintaining continuous and clear client communication on your progress.
• Own your own work. Show pride in the quality of your work and see testing as the remit of everyone, test everything, automating where possible.
• Provide regular updates (targets, KPIs, progress, issues etc) to Implementation Manager.
• Take ownership of projects to improve the implementation process, utilising wider software skills in SQL.
• Provide support to the other areas within the business, when required, to maintain business performance and an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
Your Personal Skills
• Is thorough and analytical, in order to produce 100% accurate work
• Is creative in providing resolutions to complexities with coding integration
• Is flexible and adaptable within pressurised, changing conditions or priorities, whilst maintaining accurate and quality outputs
• Takes pride in how they are perceived with the ability to represent the business in a professional and proactive manner
• Holds a strong team ethic with the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of people
Your Professional Skills
• Knowledge of broader languages is preferred
• A computer science degree or related qualification
• Knowledge of source control, e.g. GitHub
What we offer
Recently voted the Number 1 Tech Company to work for, SaleCycle offers plenty of perks. Semi-flexible working hours, 25 days’ annual leave and free snacks to mention a few.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||