Job: Enterprise Sales Manager
|Active since||17-04-2015||Job category||Sales: Business Development|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||-|
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will...
• Become an expert on our product, confidently marketing the benefits of SaleCycle’s solution to top-tier e-commerce businesses across North America
• With a hunter mentality, build your pipeline by prospecting and qualifying new leads before engaging with decision-makers, proactively filling your daily log with opportunities to charm and engage Senior Level decision makers
• Service your prospects through the full sale cycle, from prospecting, cold-calling, demonstrating, negotiating and finally clinching the deal through a consultative approach
• Exceed your sales quotas and drive the success of the business
Essentially you will...
• Come with proven B2B, target-driven sales success, ideally within a start-up environment, with the drive and motivation to exceed
• Understand and demonstrate that activity, activity and activity leads to sales success
• Have a strong awareness of the digital / ecommerce industries along with knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS)
• Be an alluring, persuasive networker with experience of the full sale cycle; especially strong at closing the deal
• Have the organizational skills to balance and prioritize numerous prospects, ensuring everyone is pleased and engaged with our brand
Sales: Business Development
|Industry / Industries||