Job: Business Development Manager - Paris
|Active since||07-04-2016||Job category||Sales: Business Development|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
|Hours||0 - 35||Salary||-|
Welcome to the evolving world of Behavioural Marketing! A staggering 98% of website visitors leave a site without hitting that crucial purchase button. Our market leading On-Site & Email Remarketing solutions enable ecommerce marketers to reconnect with consumers who don’t convert, reminding them why they came to a site in the first place.
Founded in 2010, we’ve grown from our North Eastern roots; With our HQ in the UK and offices in the US, France, Singapore and plans for further global growth! SaleCycle powers campaigns for some of the most recognisable brands in the world. Including Ikea, Ralph Lauren and Virgin Atlantic.
We’re a passionate company with passionate people and ‘Love what you do’ firmly rooted in our culture. It’s tattooed on the arm of our CEO, visible on our office walls, and present in everything we do. We use the latest tech and innovation to shape our products and deliver results. All of which wouldn’t be possible without our people.
Role Summary, South EMEA Business Development Manager, Paris (France)
SaleCycle’s Business Development Managers are at the very heart of our success. This role is essential in creating and nurturing relationships with prospects from enterprise level brands. Your responsibilities will start from detecting opportunities, throughout the whole sales process until closing.
Working closely with the South EMEA Head of Sales you will ensure the revenue and growth of your perimeter.
• Research top-tier brands across France, and the wider EMEA region, with a hunter mentality – using rankings, news stories and existing contacts and relations to source new prospects
• Absorb all of our product and sales knowledge, arming yourself with all the intelligence you need to inform, reassure and negotiate with your prospects
• Engage with and consultatively sell to a variety of cold-lead key decision makers at your prospects, via telephone, virtual meetings, email & occasional client visits, using your knowledge and our vast array of marketing collateral to gain their buy-in
• Take ownership of the full sales process within your pipeline, from the prospecting above through to effective hand over to our Implementation Team to integrate your clients, clinching the sale at a financially viable rate (for both SaleCycle & your client)
• Network and engage within the ecommerce, affiliate marketing and digital industries, maximising all suitable opportunities to promote our business and increase leads
• Meet (and exceed!) monthly KPIs that offer you generous, uncapped commission
Your Personal Skills
• Creative in the selling process and quick thinker who thrives in achievement
• Ability to easily build new and long-lasting client relations and great sense of service
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation skills
Your Professional Skills
• Come from a successful B2B sales background, ideally within ecommerce or software sales sectors (including recruitment), and are able to breakdown and explain your processes and achievements during our interview process
• Are tenacious with your hunting and lead generation, with a background in cold-calling; not becoming disheartened when you don’t make immediate progress with a great opportunity
• Are an alluring, persuasive networker, able to confidently communicate with and influence busy C-Level decision makers
• Have the organisational skills to balance and prioritise numerous prospects, keeping everyone happy & engaged with our brand whilst continuously growing your pipeline
What we offer
We value our team, so in addition to uncapped commission, we offer plenty or perks. Semi-flexible working hours, a fully paid insurance scheme and a nice terrace for team lunches!
Sales: Business Development
|Industry / Industries||
|Keywords||sales; social selling; prospection; business development|